AM: Welcome

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Welcome
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 2 Jun 1997 10:52:57 -0400

Wow! The response of regional netpreneurs has been fantastic. Our
community is off & running. Growth and citizen participation is exceeding
our wildest projections. Before we bust out of our jeans, we should take a
collective look at the regional and global worlds of Internet advertising
and marketing. After all, advertising is one of the few viable revenue
streams, right? Can you think of a model that changes more often
then advertising on the Internet? Yet, publishers are under increasing
pressure to make sense and cents from all this!

My name is Mitch Arnowitz and I am a member of the netpreneur team (for
more info. on me, check out my bio, found in the advertising and marketing
area online). Our discussion group will cover all aspects of local and
global advertising and marketing- from soup to nuts (a more complete
description of topics covered can be found at:
http://netpreneur.org/connect/am/).

Hopefully, we can toss around old ideas, come up with a few new ones and
have some fun along the way. Above all, please remember, it is "you" that
decides and creates the content here? Thanks again for joining our group
and discussion; * the first regional Internet advertising/marketing discussion
group!

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development
Netpreneur Program