FW: AM: email marketing; opt-in or out?

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     FW: AM: email marketing; opt-in or out?
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 9 Jun 1997 11:56:50 -0400

----------
From: 	Ann  Shack[SMTP:0007322532@mcimail.com]
Sent: 	Monday, June 09, 1997 6:54 AM
To: 	Mitch Arnowitz
Subject: 	Re: AM: email marketing; opt-in or out?

-- [ From: Ann Shack * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Agree - I get too many e-mails to add junk mail to my reading list. Already I
have received requests for "viewing" of sex photos and other undesireables. In
my case, I prefer to sign up for my information.

Ann Shack
President
MAPSYS Incorporated
www.freetrip.com