AM: housekeeping rules

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: housekeeping rules
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:51:24 -0400

All:

This is just a quick note to remind list members that
you should examine the recipient(s) of your messages
when you hit "Reply" in your e-mail program.

When you want your reply to go ONLY to the person who
sent the message you'll probably simply hit "Reply."
On the other hand, if you want everyone on the list to
receive your message, which we hope is the case and
what the list is for, you probably hit "Reply-All" or
something similar.

Different mail programs handle this function differently.
You'll have to learn the features of your own client on your
own, just make sure your intended recipients are listed.

Also- please remember that the e-mail discussions are
archived and available through a web browser at:

   http://listserv.morino.org/ad-marketing.html

Please let us know if you have any questions and thank you-

Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Business Development
The Netpreneur Program
1801 Robert Fulton Dr., Suite 550