Re: AM: Pricing suggestions

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: Pricing suggestions
From:     Ann Shack <0007322532@mcimail.com>
Date:     Thu, 12 Jun 1997 11:03:48 -0500 (EST)

-- [ From: Ann Shack * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

To all of you who took the time to respond to my dilema - thank you! Your
feedback and suggestions have given me much to think about and digest. I hope
to re-read much of what you wrote over the weekend, when I'm not as pressed for
time, and then discuss these ideas with my partner. After that, I may contact
some of you on a one-on-one basis to brainstorm further.

Once again, thank you very much -- I know how difficult it is to find time to
respond to these requests.

Regards,
Ann Shack