Fwd: Re: AM: regional banner buy

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     Fwd: Re: AM: regional banner buy
From:     Ann Shack <0007322532@mcimail.com>
Date:     Mon, 07 Jul 1997 22:23:26 -0400 (EDT)

-- [ From: Ann Shack * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

------- FORWARD, Original message follows -------

Date: Tuesday, 07-Jul-09 08:19 PM

From: Ann Shack                \ MCI Mail:    (ashack / MCI ID: 732-2532)
To:   Mitch Arnowitz           \ Internet:    ('ad-market@netpreneur.org)

Subject: Re: AM: regional banner buy

Mitch,
Most of the firms that sell banner advertising work with the advertising
agencies. You might take a look at the Washington Post for local ads. I notice
that Digital Cities works with them.

We are going to contract with a company called ADSmart out of Mass. They can
focus advertising ads in targetted segments. If you would like my contact's
name and phone number, let me know.

Regards,
Ann Shack
MapSys Inc.