AM: FW: Target specific banner advertising

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: FW: Target specific banner advertising
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Wed, 9 Jul 1997 13:49:21 -0400

Kara Greely of Digital Cities responded with the following:

Target specific banner advertising

Mitch,

Digital City, has the exact concept I believe you are looking for.  There are
currently more than 20 Digital Cities launched both on Digital City on AOL
and most recently on the web at www.digitalcity.com.  An organization can
specifically target market their advertising through banner placement on the
different Digital Cities.

I specifically work for Digital City Washington and would like to speak with
you further about the various advertising opportunities that are available to
you and your company.  You can reach me either by phone at 703-918-1589 or
email: KaraGreely@aol.com

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Sincerely,

Kara Greely
Senior Account Executive