AM: local ad markets

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: local ad markets
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Thu, 31 Jul 1997 17:10:22 -0400

All-

I've just had information sent to me on a new resource for local
Internet advertising. The Newspaper Association of America
(based here in Reston, VA) has published: "A Guide to Online
Advertising; Winning the Digital Ad Wars." The cost is $60 (for
NAA members), information can be found at:

http://www.naa.org/products/promos/adwars/index.html

NAA has just completed their annual meeting and is assisting
newspaper efforts to hold onto local franchises. There is also
an interesting show coming up on 8/7 in SFO- "Local Markets
On the Web". The show is sponsored by The Kelsey Group and
the ILAC (Internet Local Advertising & Commerce Association)
and information can be found at:

http://www.kelseygroup.com/conf/lmo1prog.html

Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Business Development