AM: Public Relations Panel

To:     mmorino@morino.org, ad-market@netpreneur.org, plewandowski@morino.org
Subject:     AM: Public Relations Panel
From:     steven blinn <smb@inch.com>
Date:     Thu, 7 Aug 1997 11:01:28 -0500

Mario, Mitch and Penny:

While helping Ann Shack at MAPSYS this morning with a press release, she
mentioned you're considering hosting a panel/seminar on public relations.

If this is so, I think I'd like to help.  For the last three years I've
operated Steven Blinn & Associates, a public relations and marketing firm.
Our expertise is the New Technology/Internet/Online industries.

Plus, I'm an instructor for the American Womans Economic Development
Corporations (AWED), teaching woman entrepreneurs the basics of public
relations.

I even have material and an outline already in place.

Please feel free to contact me at either 212 721 5529, or email at
smb@inch.com.

TIA

Steven Blinn
Principal
Steven Blinn & Associates
TEL: 212 721 5529
FAX: 212 721 2269
Public Relations, Marketing and Management
Boston, Los Angeles, New York, San Jose, Washington