Re: AM: new Internet publication -- marketing/PR

To:     BilodeauA@aol.com
Subject:     Re: AM: new Internet publication -- marketing/PR
From:     "David P. Thomasson" <dave@matique.com>
Date:     Wed, 13 Aug 1997 14:50:58 -0400
CC:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

Anne,

May I suggest four avenues for your zine's advertising scheme.  First,
place banner ads with search engines and other high traffic sites.  Many
of these sites are savvy enough to have your ad target specific
audiences.  Second, try some of the new Push technology resources such
as Point Cast ( http://www.pointcast.com ).  Third, strategically use
all the search engines to get your page as close to the top of the
search return lists as possible.  Fourth, good old fashion placement of
print ads in targeted publications.  Web Week and Lan Times are good
examples.   I could help you with any of these.

Good luck!
Dave

--
David P. Thomasson