AM: Next Coffee & DoughNets on August 22

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Next Coffee & DoughNets on August 22
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:42:58 -0400

All-

A quick reminder that the next Netpreneur Program Coffee &
DoughNets is scheduled for this Friday, August 22, 7:30 a.m.,
at the Sheraton Premiere, Tysons Corner.  We already have 150
registered and can take up to 200 this time.  To sign up, just go to
<http://netpreneur.org/events/doughnets/default.html>.

Mitch Arnowitz   marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development- PKW Netpreneur Program
http://netpreneur.org
Netpreneur Advertising/Marketing Discussion Group
http://netpreneur.org/connect/am