AM: Internet Telephone

To:     "'editor@netpreneur.org'" <editor@netpreneur.org>, "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Internet Telephone
From:     "Chris Hopkinson" <chrish@riparius.com>
Date:     Fri, 22 Aug 1997 17:19:15 -0400

I'm assisting in the launch of an Internet Telephone Handset
http://internet_telephone.riparius.com and thought you might know of some
potential avenues that I may have failed to consider as leads, I'll take
any and all suggestions, we currently are pursuing ISPs, national &
international distributors, univesity bookstores, etc., but the retail
market is unfamiliar with the technology and seems to be having a difficult
time grasping it. We've found that businesses, specificaly those familiar
with or perhaps already using Internet telephony are most excited by our
product. If you have any ideas please let me know. Thanks for your
consideration.

Chris Hopkinson
Director of Marketing
Riparius Ventures, Inc.