AM: Chain Letter

To:     "'ad-market@netpreneur.org'" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Chain Letter
From:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Tue, 2 Sep 1997 17:00:50 -0400

All-

You may have recently seen a chain letter posted to our discussion
group. I have contacted the person responsible for sending the note.
As it turns out, he mistakenly sent it to his *business* contact
list rather than his *personal* contact list.

We are very attentive to all spamming incidents (accidental or intentional)
and do our best to minimize them and respond quickly when they do occur.
Thanks for your patience as we work to build a relevant and smoothly
functioning community.  Please feel free to contact me with additional
questions or concerns.