AM: Re: Fw: Wonder if you can help me...

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Re: Fw: Wonder if you can help me...
From:     Christy Kochan <advertiz@wt.infi.net>
Date:     Mon, 13 Oct 1997 16:59:54 +0000
CC:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>

We use Real Media's Open Ad Stream.  Their software enables me to log
onto a site at Real Media set up for The Washington Times and post ad
banners to our site for a specified start date, end date, number of
impressions if I wish, etc.  The software also tracks the number of
impressions and click throughs each ad receives and makes these reports
available through our site at Real Media.

I am not sure that Real Media will accept any client as their revenue
model is contingent upon securing advertisers for their member sites and
taking a bite off the top.  They can be reached at: 212-725-4537 in NY
or 215-654-8376 in PA

Others to try who may offer similar products include:
NetGravity at http://www.netgravity.com
NetCount at http://www.netcount.com
I/PRO at http://www.ipro.com
Interse at http://www.interse.com
net.Genesis at http://www.netgen.com
Audit Bureau of Verification Services - ABVS at
http://www.accessabvs.com
Narrowline, Inc. - http://www.narrowline.com
WebTrack at http://www.webtrack.com
DoubleClick at http://www.doubleclick.com
Broadvision, Inc. at http://www.broadvision.com

These companies offer ad tracking, ad posting or a combination of the
two.
--
Christy Kochan
Interactive Advertising Manager