AM: for paul

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: for paul
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Wed, 15 Oct 1997 11:48:39 -0400
Cc:     <pfoldes@interhelp.com>

Folks-

Does anyone have additional information for Paul?

tks-
Mitch

Paul Foldes writes:

> Mitch,

> I belong to the adv-marketing list....
> I am looking for a list of ad agencies which serve internet related firms
> such as: netscape ispselect program, mci internet services, concentric
> network, ipass etc

> Is there a trade association or small group of west coast offices of
> leading ad agencies in silicon valley, redmond, sf .... that have netscape
> and similar internet related companies as clients?
> any info available either in libraries, or on the net appreciated...

> Paul Foldes
> E-Mail:  pfoldes@interhelp.com
> +1 (703) 370 0008 Phone
> +1 (703) 751 6528 Fax

Paul-

Heres a short list to get you started. Good luck
and * please come back & let us know what you
find out- it may assist others in the group-

lists of ad agencies:

Internet Advertising Resource Guide
( http://www.admedia.org/cgi-bin/bs3/bs3.pl?ts=876336546 )

**The Zeff Group's List of Ad Resources- gives you the list of companies
you seek
( http://www.zeff.com/advertising/resources.html#Interactive Agencies )

Advertising Age
( http://adage.com/dataplace/index.html )

ClickZ- provides a nice list of (cutting edge) agencies
( http://www.clickz.com/archives/100897.html )

associations:

Internet Advertising Bureau
( http://www.edelman.com/IAB/iabmembs.html )

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org      Advertising/Marketing Discussion
Group
Business Development
http://netpreneur.org/connect/am
PKW Netpreneur Program                          v 703.620.8971
http://netpreneur.org                                     f 703.620.4102