Re: AM: Fw: Marketing Plans

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     Re: AM: Fw: Marketing Plans
From:     mulkerin@laser.net (Tom Mulkerin)
Date:     Wed, 15 Oct 1997 21:54:12 -0400 (EDT)

A couple of suggestions of where you might find a format. Try the Small
Business Administration (SBA). I think their site is http://www.sba.gov.
Another is Inc. magazine. Their site is http://www.inc.com. Hope you find
what you need.

  Tom

At 01:37 PM 10/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Folks-
>
>Does anyone know of a site, list, etc. that provides template
>marketing plans? If so, please post to the group, perhaps
>the info. will help others-
>
>Thanks!
>Mitch
>
> MsTMathieu@aol.com writes:
>
>>Subject: Marketing Plans
>

>>I am working on a marketing plan and was wondering if anyone
>>knows of a site where I can download a model marketing plan?

Thomas P. Mulkerin
Mulkerin Associates Inc.                  Program Management
7405 Alban Station Ct.		         Systems Engineering
Suite B-201				          &
Springfield, VA  22150-2318	              Logistics
(703) 644-5660 (Voice)		              Solutions
(703) 644-5694 (Fax)
mulkerin@laser.net (E-Mail)