AM: marketing plan

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: marketing plan
From:     Raj Khera <raj@kci.kciLink.com>
Date:     Wed, 15 Oct 1997 23:17:36 -0400 (EDT)

We have templates of business plans, press releases, and a lot of other
info on one of our web sites, the Business Resource Center,
http://www.morebusiness.com .  We'll be adding a marketing plan by Friday
morning.

Raj Khera                           FREE Commerce Business Daily, FAR, etc.
Khera Communications, Inc.          http://www.govcon.com
raj@kciLink.com
(301) 548-4363 (direct)             FREE Help for Small Businesses
(301) 258-8292 (main) x4363         http://www.MoreBusiness.com