AM: Subscription rates

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
From:     Fletcher <fletcher@cdinet.com>
Date:     Fri, 17 Oct 1997 15:09:30 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

We have a client that is interested in charging a subscription rate for
their online databases.(Opera America
http://www.operaam.org/database.html)

Paying audience would be Opera companies looking to find sets, costumes
and artists.

Does anyone have any experience with setting online subscription rates?

Thomas Fletcher
http://cdinet.com

Talismans, amulets and charms for an uncertain world.
http://www.wmspear.com