Re: AM: Advertising Media Internet Center (AMIC)

To:     Advertising Marketing Forum <ad-market@netpreneur.org>, Tom White <tom@thesaleschannel.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Advertising Media Internet Center (AMIC)
From:     Onthenet@advocacy-net.com
Date:     Tue, 28 Oct 1997 10:55:52 -0500

Tom et al,
             I have found the AMIC http://www.amic.com/ an excellent starting point for research on internet advertising/marketing  issues.

"The Advertising Media Internet Center (AMIC) is the leading web site for media professionals. Anyone interested in the activities of advertising media planners, buyers, sellers, and researchers will  also find AMIC a useful information source."

Staying Tuned-Ken Showalter
"We pre-search the Net so you don't have to."
What's: On the Net  http://advocacy-net.com/onthenet.htm
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
10/28/9710:55:52