AM: Happy Halloween and a request for Krazy titles

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Happy Halloween and a request for Krazy titles
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Fri, 31 Oct 1997 18:07:27 -0500

Folks-

Happy Halloween! A reporter who attended this morning's
Coffee/DoughNets meeting is doing a quickie story on
off-beat job titles pervading the high-tech industry.

I know a guy over at Greetstreet.com whose title is
"Creator of Chaos". Come to think of it, theres also a
"Chief Yahoo." The trend seems to be catching
on here as well. Today, for example, a "Chief Techie
Geek" from Motley Fool also attended the meeting.

I was hoping our creative marketing minds might know
of some other off-beat high-tech titles. If you can pass
along a title or two- great!

* Please email titles to me, I will collect & forward to
the reporter.

Thanks!
Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org       Advertising/Marketing Discussion Group
Business Development                              http://netpreneur.org/connect/am
PKW Netpreneur Program                         v 703.620.8971
http://netpreneur.org                                  f 703.620.4102