Re: AM: Marketing Musings

To:     Mitch Arnowitz <marnowitz@morino.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: Marketing Musings
From:     "Rose Mary A. Lawrence" <rlawrence@realmagiclinux.com>
Date:     Mon, 10 Nov 1997 21:01:26 -0500 (EST)
cc:     ad-market <ad-market@netpreneur.org>

Mitch,
Thank you for the great news letter...
I receive and read many....well honestly I read parts of them...most bore
me to tears.
Your light hearted yet factual letter kept me interested throughout....
Keep up the great work.

Look forward to the next one,

Rose Mary

--
Rose Mary A. Lawrence          ``The Magic Is In The Box!''
President		        Linux Software Reseller/Distributor