AM: Where Should I Advertise?

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Where Should I Advertise?
From:     BSolnik@aol.com
Date:     Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:56:40 -0500 (EST)

I am a music composer in the Washington, DC area and have been expanding my
business to websites.  Beyond music, I now offer expertise in the nuts and
bolts of adding sound to web pages.  Most recently, I have learned how to add
streaming audio that DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PLUG-IN!  I was hoping you might
suggest effective ways for me to advertise my services, and perhaps guide me
away from expensive ads that are not likely to produce results.  Your
suggestions are most appreciated.  -- Bern Solnik, say YES! productions,
Silver Spring, MD