AM: Looking for B-to-B commission based advertising programs

To:     ad-marketing@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Looking for B-to-B commission based advertising programs
From:     Paul Albert <paul@routelink.com>
Date:     Thu, 13 Nov 1997 10:19:02 -0500

The site that I will be taking to market, RouteLink, plans to
initially offer banners promoting goods that direct commissions
can be earned on.  I will not be big enough  that it makes sense
to try to sell general banner ads and, even if I were, I think I
could earn more from directly offering specific goods to my
users.

The only source of information about programs like this that I
know of is at
http://www.markwelch.com/bannerad/baf_commission.htm.   Is
anyone aware of  other commission programs or listings of such
programs?  I am developing a B-to-B site and would be interested
in receiving commissions for selling electricity, long distance
phone service, pre-paid calling cards, computer equipment,
Internet connectivity, magazine subscriptions, books, office
supplies, etc.  I am going to stay away from any MLM type of
schemes and deal with recognized and respected brand names in
whatever I offer.

I contend that these types of programs are the future of
Web-based advertising and at least 50% of Internet advertising
revenue four years from now will come from sell-through
commissions.

Regards,

 -- Paul Albert, paul@routelink.com
    President, RouteLink, Inc.
    Internet-Based Freight Matching - "We Help America Run"
    (v)703-242-4444 (f)703-242-3998, www.routelink.com