AM: IBM E-Commerce & Internet Strategic Mktg.

To:     ad-marketing@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: IBM E-Commerce & Internet Strategic Mktg.
From:     Onthenet@advocacy-net.com
Date:     Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:10:01 -0500

Hi AM'ers
               IBM has launched an extensive e-Commerce program and part of it includes a set of
e-business Advisor tools at http://advisor.internet.ibm.com/inet.nsf/vhp/

	Internet Implementation Planner
	Intranet Implementation Planner
	E-Commerce Assistant
	Return on Investment Analysis

 I found the E-Commerce Assistant evaluation procees very intriguing. Check them out, also you might like to see the page of Tom Vassos, Internet Strategies Manager for IBM Canada who developed some of these tools and teaches a course on Strategic Internet Marketing at Univ. of Toronto at http://www.interlog.com/~jac/
    The IBM E-Commerce Assistant http://advisor.internet.ibm.com/inet.nsf/eye?
Open Form evaluates the issues involved in trying to market a product  or service on the Internet. Six (6) Internet marketing characteristics are analyzed, scored and reported: Target Market, Product/Service and Branding, Distribution, Price, Promotion,  and Marketing Environment.

Stay Tuned-Ken Showalter
"We pre-search the Net so you don't have to."
What's: On the Net  http://advocacy-net.com
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
11/17/9710:10:02