AM: Geographically-local ad brokers?

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Geographically-local ad brokers?
From:     Ross Stapleton-Gray <director@embassy.org>
Date:     Fri, 21 Nov 1997 11:29:52 -0500 (EST)

I'm interested in learning more about companies which may be serving as
geographically-local banner ad brokers, e.g., selling banner space to
advertisers wanting to capture eyeballs in a given city, and evaluating
placements based on their local audiences.  I know that there are a number
of geographically-focused sites, e.g., Yahoo's city sites, or MS's
Sidewalk, but are any of the ad companies building such practices to serve
sites more generally?

Ross
Ross Stapleton-Gray                     TeleDiplomacy, Inc.
director@embassy.org                    2503 Columbia Pike, Suite 118
Director, Electronic Embassy Program    Arlington VA 22204
http://www.embassy.org                  +1 703 685-5197 / 5257 fax