AM: ROI article

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: ROI article
From:     Angela Morris <amorris@calltec.com>
Date:     Fri, 21 Nov 1997 16:24:40 -0500

Hello everyone. I'm Managing Editor of the DC Chapter of the American
Marketing Association's monthly newsletter, Insight, and am looking to
publish an article about ROI and how to measure marketing bang for the
buck.

Although we couldn't offer monetary compensation for this piece, if it
were selected for publication, it would get exposure to almost 1,000
marketing professionals in the DC metropolitan area. The article needs
to be no more than 1200 words by an authority on the subject (i.e. if
you've been published before, are you considered an expert on the
subject due to the nature of your business, or do you have long-term
experience in the field?).

The article should be of a general nature and should not focus on one
particular industry.

If you think you can help, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks!

Angela Morris
Call Technologies, Inc.
11490 Commerce Park Drive
Reston, VA 20191