AM: Web based marketing ideas

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Web based marketing ideas
From:     JMick <jmihalak@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>
Date:     Fri, 21 Nov 1997 15:36:15 -0600 (CST)

Perhaps somebody out there can help me.  I am currently working on a
project for a University to increase their overall response to its Web
site by prospective graduate applicants.

This particular school is seeking to increase its applicant pool through
the Web, however its current site is lacking in the proper amount and
content of material to generate sufficient interest.

Does anyone out there have any ideas about the certain types of Web
content that a prospective graduate student (MBA specifically) would
probably be interested in, or any ways that could be implemented to
increase the pool of applicants drawn to this medium.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!