Re: AM: Web based marketing ideas

To:     JMick <jmihalak@blue.weeg.uiowa.edu>, ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     Re: AM: Web based marketing ideas
From:     Shawn Spengler <sspengler@claravista.com>
Date:     Mon, 24 Nov 1997 11:52:56 -0500

>Does anyone out there have any ideas about the certain types of Web
>content that a prospective graduate student (MBA specifically) would
>probably be interested in, or any ways that could be implemented to
>increase the pool of applicants drawn to this medium.

I am a recent graduate from George Mason's MBA program and participated in
the development of their first Web site.  Now, several 'generations' later,
it can be viewed at:  http://gbi-sba.gmu.edu/gbi/

You may want to contact someone at GMU and get their insights as to its
effectiveness.  If you are a student, put yourself back in the role of
looking for an MBA program to attend.

The company I work for usually puts together Cross-Functional workgroups at
this stage of a project - assessing the audience/needs of a site.  People to
consider for such a workgroup would be:

1.  Your MBA admissions staff
2.  The Dean (if possible)
3.  Current MBA students
4.  Prospective students (if possible - offer them something for their time)

Put these folks together and you will find your answers.

Good luck!

Shawn Spengler, Business Development Manager
Voice:	703.385.7182				Clara Vista Corporation
Fax:	703.385.7183				11150 Main St, Suite 505
Email:	sspengler@claravista.com		Fairfax, VA  22030
Web:	http://www.claravista.com/
	Internet {Intranet} Solutions  --  The Future is Clear