AM: Usage Stats ,Pricing & Promoters Library

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Usage Stats ,Pricing & Promoters Library
From:     Onthenet@advocacy-net.com
Date:     Tue, 2 Dec 1997 10:01:01 -0500

Marketeer's
    Three excellent articles onads and promo I recently surfed up- Ken Showalter

Decisions, Decisions: Pricing Strategies for Web Site  Publishers http://www.clickz.com/archives/112597.html  (what to charge ...and pay)
Getting Real About Usage Statistics http://www.wprc.com/wpl/stats.html (thought provoking)
Promters Library http://www.wprc.com/wpl/wprcwpl.shtml ( good refs)
"We pre-search the Net so you don't have to."
What's: On the Net  http://advocacy-net.com
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
12/02/9710:01:02