AM: Adaptation curve of communication technologies.

To:     "Advertising Marketing Forum" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>, "Netpreneur Talk the Talk" <netpreneurs@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Adaptation curve of communication technologies.
From:     "Thomas White" <tom@thesaleschannel.com>
Date:     Tue, 2 Dec 1997 14:57:53 -0500

Has anyone seen or have a recent study of how America has adapted to different types of technologies?  I'm looking for something that would show how quickly we all bought a phone, TV, VCR, PC, etc.   As always, your help is most appreciated.

Thanks.

Thomas White
The Sales Channel
Ph:  (703) 351-5160