AM: Marketing to Non-Profits

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Marketing to Non-Profits
From:     "spatel@webfirst.com" <spatel@webfirst.com>
Date:     Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:44:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Our company will be giving a talk dealing with the
Web and Non-profits.  I would like to know if anyone
would like to share their expertise in the field of
non-profits in exchange for some exposure at this
talk. I have some ideas as to what I want to discuss,
but I need a sounding board. I know the tech side, but
I am looking for someone who has lots of experience with
non-profits (in terms of their needs, e.g. fundraising etc.)

Thanks for any help.

Sanjay V. Patel
President
WebFirst, Inc.