AM: Re: Banner Ads

To:     "ad-market@netpreneur.org" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>, Brian Alpert <balpert@telogy.com>
Subject:     AM: Re: Banner Ads
From:     Ken_Showalter@advocacy-net.com
Date:     Mon, 8 Dec 1997 21:17:59 -0500

Title:
Brian,
An excellent "All you ever wanted to know" banner-ad resource is
Mark Welch's Web Site "Banner Advertising: Introduction/Overview "
http://www.markwelch.com/bannerad/
  I have been compiling a database of advertising and promotion sites
including even more on banner advertising and will be putting it up soon
at my site below, check back soon to http://advocacy-net.com/webpromomks.htm
Stay Tuned- Ken Showalter
advocacy@erols.com
What's: On the Net? http://advocacy-net.com
We "pre-search" the Net so you don't have to.
Let us Search the Net for You! http://gen.com/ani/on01004.htm
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
Date: 12/08/97