Re: AM: query: how to register my web site?

To:     Hans_Tallis
Subject:     Re: AM: query: how to register my web site?
From:     Maurice Boissiere <mxb@consumerinsites.com>
Date:     Tue, 09 Dec 1997 10:09:57 -0500
CC:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

Also check out a Web promotions company, Web promote
(http://www.WebPromote.com.) They specialize in various audience
development strategies including search engine submissions and how to
get your URL listed higher.

They also have weekly newsletter on strategies and issues in developing
site traffic.

Hope it helps,

Maurice Boissiere