Re: AM: graphic art

To:     melissa@supersonicboom.com
Subject:     Re: AM: graphic art
From:     "Corinna J. Moebius" <corinna@pacificnet.net>
Date:     Tue, 09 Dec 1997 10:21:28 -0800
CC:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

Hi Melissa--
I highly recommend Metamorphosis Interactive Studios (www.mstudios.com) for
designing your marketing piece. They have excellent graphic design skills
and have experience designing material for CD-ROMs. Their services are quite
reasonably priced, too. I've worked with them before and have been impressed
with the quality of their work--they're great at designing hip, fun pieces.

Their number is 410.997-3575 (Columbia, Maryland). Hope everything works
out!

Corinna J. Moebius, Principal
BorderCross Communications
corinna@pacificnet.net