AM: Re: Summary of Responses: increasing your web-site traffic (on the cheap)

To:     "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Re: Summary of Responses: increasing your web-site traffic (on the cheap)
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Thu, 11 Dec 1997 12:58:20 -0500

Hans-

Thanks for the following list! Aditionally, you might want to scan a
recent http://www.clickz.com  column: "Enhancing Your Search
Engine Placement: Here's How to Pave the Road to Your Virtual
Door" by Paul Bruemmer Director of Marketing ClientDirect.

The article is in the clickz archives section/area for December 8.
ClienDirect owns the ValueClick Ad Network, a service for excess
banner invetory. In light of Adbot news this week, this service may
soon see a jump in popularity!

Cheers-

_______________________________
Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development
Morino Institute
PKW Netpreneur Program
703.620.8971
http://netpreneur.org
______________________________

Hans Tallis said:

<s>

>Thanks to the dozen or so responders.  I've lifted the best recommendations
>for the do-it-yourselfer, leaving out pointers to commercial web-site
>consultants and other fee-based services.

How to design your web pages for best search-engine registration:
     http://www.searchenginewatch.com/
     http://www.searchhelp.com/sitereg/tips.html

How to get your web site seen:
     http://Stars.com/Location/Promotion/
     a book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0471172499/wilsoninternetseA/

List of the top search engines:
     http://www.mmgco.com/t1006in1.html

Recommended Do-It-Yourself registration sites:
     http://www.submit-it.com/
     http://www.mmgco.com/top100.html

Other good sites:
     how to use search engines:  http://www.searchhelp.com/