AM: Spam Blocking

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Spam Blocking
From:     Michael Morrissey <mikey@executivegold.com>
Date:     Fri, 12 Dec 1997 13:49:22 -0800

Sendmail 8.8.8  for UNIX now has a fuction that allows the mail server
to block mail from any specified domains, i.e. Cyberpromotions,
Savethetrees, etc. I talked to my ISP and they are in the process of
setting it up right now.  It can also add security to their ports that
will keep people from telnetting in from another domain so they can send
spam out.

I expect that my mailbox will become a more efficient business tool in
the near future.

Michael Morrissey
VP-Director of IS Operations
SunSites