Re: AM: Internet World

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     Re: AM: Internet World
From:     Brian Alpert <balpert@telogy.com>
Date:     Mon, 15 Dec 1997 11:35:55 -0500

re:

* Worst booth - Sprint's Rolling Stone theme with a Mick Jaggar (sp)
look a like sulking and looking bored.

*ho* -- I thought that too -- how lame. The guy was even dancing around.

I almost sucked-in to try and get one of the "free" Sprint/Rolling
Stones T-shirts, but the requirement that one had to return an initialed
form certifying I had endured four product demos was *too* manipulative,
even for me, a marketing guy.

--BA