Re: AM: Internet World

To:     "Brian Alpert" <balpert@telogy.com>, <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: Internet World
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 15 Dec 1997 12:27:53 -0500

Brian said:

>I almost sucked-in to try and get one of the "free" Sprint/Rolling
>Stones T-shirts, but the requirement that one had to return an initialed
>form certifying I had endured four product demos was *too* manipulative,
>even for me, a marketing guy.

Hey Brian-

Maybe we should shoot a note to Scott Matalon  scott@stumpworld.com,
President of Stumpworld Systems, Inc.  http://www.stumpworld.com
(commerce technology co, does lots of work for the Stones) and ask for
T-shirts. Better yet, we should engage Scott to discuss the *technology
behind this promotion*-

Mitch