AM: Re: RE: Establishing Strategic Partnerships

To:     "Fran Witzel" <fwitzel@morino.org>, "'Mark Milligan'" <milli@access.digex.net>, <netpreneurs@netpreneur.org>, "ad-market" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>, <asharpe@digex.net>
Subject:     AM: Re: RE: Establishing Strategic Partnerships
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Mon, 15 Dec 1997 15:00:03 -0500

Mark-

To add to Fran's comments below, I will briefly address your second question
on marketing/sales contacts at enterprise application software vendors.
As Fran says, most of these organizations have strategic partner programs-
a good place to start.

In terms of regional contacts, I have copied our marketing discussion group on
your post. There is a good chance that someone in the group has approached
PeopleSoft, SAP, etc. & might be able to offer up contacts or insights.

Additionally, I have copied Alex Sharpe, of Answer Think Consulting. Alex has
done an excellent job of building & leveraging relationships with his company's
strategic partners. While Alex may not have specific contacts here, his insights
and advice would be an assist.

Lastly, as a resource, the Northern Virginia Technology Council (NVTC) website
has a general roll-up of regional business development & marketing contacts:

http://www.nvtc.org/nvtc0/directory/direct_m&b.html

This information, while perhaps not completely relevant to this search, might
come in handy in the future. A word of caution as contacts listed are at a fairly
high level. The list does give phone number and email addresses for many of the
contacts.

Good luck, let us know how you do!

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development