AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site
From:     "Jon Knisley" <jonk@avantdigital.com>
Date:     Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:01:06 -0700

Sounds like everybody at Internet World was talking about e-commerce.....

Does anyone have any suggestions for helping a small, non-profit set-up a
simple, secure system to accept credit card donations?

Our company has set-up big sites that offer catalog shopping with real-time
authorization. But what about someone who just wants a single secure page
that offers the ability to make a donation. They can handle the processing
by hand.

Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks.

Jon Knisley
Avant Digital Marketing
jonk@avantdigital.com
703-532-3221