Re: AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site

To:     Jon Knisley <jonk@avantdigital.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site
From:     Alex Sharpe <asharpe@digex.net>
Date:     Tue, 16 Dec 1997 07:50:54 -0500
CC:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

It is actually fairly easy...you actually have several options depending on
cost.  The front end is the easy part.  Tying it into the backend system can be
a challenge.

Call Carol Molesky at Netscape (301-571-3990) she can direct you to a local
partner who can both provide the product and deploy the solution.  Use my name.

alex.

--
-----------------------
"Only invent what people will buy."  Thomas Edison

begin:          vcard
fn:             Alex Sharpe
n:              Sharpe;Alex
org:            AnswerThink Consulting Group Inc
email;internet: asharpe@digex.net
title:          Electronic Commerce, Intranet/Extranet Service Leader
tel;work:       301-570-5127
tel;fax:        301-570-5127
tel;home:       Pager:  888-958-9003
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0