AM: RE: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site

To:     "'Jon Knisley'" <jonk@avantdigital.com>, "ad-market@netpreneur.org" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: RE: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site
From:     holly@iapps.com (Holly Capps)
Date:     Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:09:54 -0500

Jon,

We recently set up an on-line payment system, using
our Orgitecture technology. Orgitecture provides an
existing backend so the costs of development can be
fairly reasonable-it was originally set-up for non-profits.

You can check out the secured purchase area (The Jewel Store)
of the Jewel Web site at:

     http://www.jeweljk.com

--Holly

Holly Capps,  Manager of Business Development
i n t e r a c t i v e  a p p l i c a t i o n s   g r o u p (i a p p s)
1725 K Street, NW *  7th Floor  *  Washington, DC 20006
202.739.9775 * holly@iapps.com * http://www.iapps.com