Re: AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site

To:     "Jon Knisley" <jonk@avantdigital.com>, ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     Re: AM: Adding Basic Commerce Feature to a Web Site
From:     Shawn Spengler <sspengler@claravista.com>
Date:     Tue, 16 Dec 1997 10:37:14 -0500

Jon,

>Does anyone have any suggestions for helping a small, non-profit set-up a
>simple, secure system to accept credit card donations?
>They can handle the processing
>by hand.

You should be able to send it safely using SSL on the Web server, either by
email or by listing the orders via a password protected page on the Web
site.  Most hosting companies offer SSL services.  Check out
http://www.webhostlist.com/ for a list of hosting companies.

Hope this helps.

Shawn Spengler, Business Development Manager
Voice:	703.385.7182				Clara Vista Corporation
Fax:	703.385.7183				11150 Main St, Suite 505
Email:	sspengler@claravista.com		Fairfax, VA  22030
Web:	http://www.claravista.com/
	Internet {Intranet} Solutions  --  The Future is Clear