Re: AM: Search Engine Success

To:     Pam Fisher <PFISHER@versatility.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Search Engine Success
From:     "Rose Mary A. Lawrence" <rlawrence@realmagiclinux.com>
Date:     Tue, 16 Dec 1997 17:45:12 -0500 (EST)
cc:     ad-market@netpreneur.org

Pam,
Go local first...my yahoo for example...and also regionial...then the big
guys will
pick you up in no time...this was my formula...if you do a search on
software resellers, women in business, Red Hat, Linux and on and on...you
will find Real Magic Linux...those are some of the keywords I used in the
form to describe my site....Linking with similar sites does not hurt
either...web crawlers may pick you up as a link there...

Let me know if these ideas work for you...

Rose Mary

--
Rose Mary A. Lawrence          ``The Magic Is In The Box!''
President		        Linux Software Reseller/Distributor