AM: News notes

To:     "marketing/advertising discussion group" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: News notes
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Wed, 17 Dec 1997 14:23:37 -0500

Folks-

In an ongoing effort to bring you *value*, I will begin pushing short news
digests out to the group. Several from our group have emailed me privately
to say they liked the *short* news blurbs we used to frequently send out.
Currently, news is found each two weeks in our Marketing Musings
Newsletter.

There is a constant stream of local & global Internet marketing/advertising/
commerce activity. Timely, relevant, short news items should help all of us
stay current and provide value to marketing/sales efforts. News or current
information in our business is great, the issue is that with life & business
moving so quickly, much of this info. quickly gets stale.

News items will come in one email message and have the prefix "NWS"
- so that you can file, filter or whatever. Also, I don't know how often I'll
send out these short digests- probably every few days or so...

Shortly I'll send out the 1st batch of stories to both give you an idea
and get your input. As all of our group's decisions are collectively
made, please email me *privately* with comments to
marnowitz@netpreneur.org  .

BTW, has ANYONE finished their holiday shopping yet??

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development
Morino Institute
PKW Netpreneur Program