AM: Have you bought online?

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: Have you bought online?
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Fri, 19 Dec 1997 14:17:12 -0500

Folks,

We have been approached by a reporter, from a major print
newspaper, that is looking for information. A story is being
done on online shopping during the holiday season. The
reporter is looking for anybody who has purchased gifts
online.

If you have purchased online, *please* forward your name,
telephone number and what you bought to:
csassin@knowledgeway.org.

Information is needed by 12:00 PM this coming Monday,
December 22.

Thanks!

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development