AM: sales & marketing team building 101

To:     <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     AM: sales & marketing team building 101
From:     "Mitch Arnowitz" <marnowitz@morino.org>
Date:     Fri, 19 Dec 1997 15:23:38 -0500

Folks-

This morning's Coffee/DoughNet session had an interesting
conversation on team building. One of the points made
was on differences between sales/marketing team players
and operations, product folks. Differences often cut across
generations & size of the team (same issues with a team
of 3).

Team building is crucial for all of us, regardless of sector
or medium we do business in. As we heard this morning,
getting the *right* sales/marketing, team members in
your corner can make or break a company.

Does anyone have first hand team building experiences
(*good or bad*) that come with a lesson we can all benefit
from?

Mitch Arnowitz marnowitz@morino.org
Business Development
Morino Institute