AM: WEB-vertising Glossary

To:     ad-market@netpreneur.org
Subject:     AM: WEB-vertising Glossary
From:     Ken_Showalter@advocacy-net.com
Date:     Fri, 2 Jan 1998 12:04:15 -0500

Title:

Found a nice litle glossary of internet advertising terms at:

http://www.ad-network.com/def.htm#WEB-vertising

What's: On the Net? http://advocacy-net.com
We "pre-search" the Net so you don't have to.
Let us Search the Net for You! http://gen.com/ani/on01004.htm
Advocacy Network Inc.
Email: info@advocacy-net.com
Date: 01/02/98