Re: AM: Value of user demographics?

To:     Andrew Forbes <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Value of user demographics?
From:     Ross Stapleton-Gray <director@embassy.org>
Date:     Thu, 8 Jan 1998 09:26:32 -0500 (EST)
cc:     Adv/Mktg <ad-market@netpreneur.org>

Expanding on Andrew's question just a bit, I wonder if we couldn't get
some estimates from marketing types as to the relative value of the
various bits of knowledge one can capture.  For example, if one can
command X CPM for generic eyeballs, what sort of modifier would there be
if one also knew customers':

   1. area code
   2. zip code
   3. gender
   4. age group
   5. affluence
   6. professional category

and perhaps how these might modify the value when combined.

Ross Stapleton-Gray                     TeleDiplomacy, Inc.
director@embassy.org                    2503 Columbia Pike, Suite 118
Director, Electronic Embassy Program    Arlington VA 22204
http://www.embassy.org                  +1 703 685-5197 / 5257 fax