Re: AM: Value of user demographics?

To:     "Adv/Mktg" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>, <balpert@telogy.com>
Subject:     Re: AM: Value of user demographics?
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Thu, 8 Jan 1998 14:58:04 -0500

Brian:

What did ZDNet tell you about the people that actually saw your
ad?  Did they give you some kind of market segmentation?

How much more would you pay for a detailed demographic
breakdown of the people that saw your ad, or better yet, what
would you pay to pick the detailed characteristics that are
important to you e.g. zip code, household income, college
degree, etc and only have people that meet those characteristics
see your ad?

Andrew Forbes