Re: AM: Value of user demographics?

To:     "Brian Alpert" <balpert@telogy.com>, "Adv/Mktg" <ad-market@netpreneur.org>
Subject:     Re: AM: Value of user demographics?
From:     "Andrew Forbes" <andrew.forbes@redbridge.com>
Date:     Thu, 8 Jan 1998 16:01:50 -0500

Brian:

Did clicking on your banner take the user to a page where they
could sign up for such a list (or did the banner itself allow signup)?
If so, and if you don't consider it proprietary, what kind of ad
presentation to sign up ratio did you achieve? and more
importantly, what was your cost per validated signup?

Note that I'm more curious than anything else, as I'm gearing up
to do exactly what is described above.

Andy